Friday, April 5, 2013

Daredevil's Tenth Flight

Daredevil flew his tenth flight from PHX to MKE this week. He was diagnosed with an ear infection the day before. This was not our best flight.




He played on the iPad for awhile and watched Mickey. Then he got antsy and spilled the drink of the lady next to us all over her, him and her laptop (ugh). Then he got tired and screamed a few times while he was trying to (ie fighting) sleep. He tugged at his ears a few times, but all in all he did ok.


Always an adventure with that one.


I wish you could've seen me wearing my backpack diaper bag, wearing a sleeping Daredevil in the ergo on my front, my messenger bag across me and pushing the stroller with a yet another bag in it. Seeing how it was 1:30 in the morning, I thought it was hilarious.

Still, it was good to be home.

No comments: