Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cutting the Curls

Please don't celebrate or panic in seeing the title of this post. I have yet to cut the curls.

...............................

These beautiful, soft, angelic curls...how I love thee, let me count the ways. Seriously, I love his crazy and wild mane.


I didn't know why I was hesitant to cut his hair until we saw the Urgent Care doctor the other day. He said that they only look like babies once and once you cut their hair, they look like little boys. Amen, Doctor, amen!

That was it, my baby will look that much more like a little boy and I want him to stay a baby. I cherish each stage he's in and I'm not pushing him to grow up.


I'll eventually cut his hair, but I'm not pushing myself either.

For now, I'll just embrace the craziness of his curls.


No comments: