Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Sickies

The sickies have invaded my house again.


Two new molars + pink eye + ear infection = no fun + no sleep


I sure hope this week is better than last week. I need sleep and I need to get out of this house. I'm hoping to get out of quarantine soon. Darn pink eye. Daredevil is finally getting as stir crazy as me.

I just want him to feel better. ASAP. He's been so miserable. Still a cheery little guy, but a lot more mellow and clingy.


However, we've gotten some projects going while we sit at home. I keep dreaming up new ones so I figured I better get going on some that I already have supplies and plans for.

Father's Day surprise in progress. Hopefully none of the guys read the blog.


Some yard art for my garden and the front yard. They're all glued and ready for me to glue on the hockey puck tomorrow.


One last thing. What do you think of this? I got it because I liked how it resembled a chalkboard sign but now I'm thinking we should take it back. Thoughts? Input?


No comments: