Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer O'Fun List!

17 Months.... seriously???? Daredevil is nearly 1 1/2??? What??? When did that happen? Wow, just wow. I looked at the calendar today and couldn't believe it. To celebrate, I took him to Target. Poor guy. At least I got him the cool cart.


In other news, our summer o'fun list is done! We've already completed some, but I haven't checked any off yet. I thought it'd be a fun idea to put together all the things we hope to do this summer, especially to help us not get stuck in a summertime rut. Because we know I could get used to taking him to the pool every day.


I am a list lover so I am so excited to start marking things off the list. I hope that I can stand only having a partially complete list without wanting to re-write it. And, I hope we do all these things, too. You have to get it all done!


What's on your summer to do list?

No comments: