Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Wicked Good Time

Sorry for my blog vacation. My mom was in town, Mr Tech Guy was off to work on landscaping our yard and I just had too much to do... too much fun to be had. But it was a super fun week full of mini-excursions, a date night and a mom's night out! We also had two weekends of family fun. For real. 9 days of busy-ness. I'll do my best to catch you up on the big stuff, in case you're wondering!

.......................................

My dear friend Anne organized a night out for her birthday. It was a blast. Tapas. Wine. Dessert. Laughter. Wicked. A truly lovely evening. I only knew Anne but I instantly loved her friends. I am seriously so blessed that she shared her friends with me. I clicked so well that I hardly noticed that I barely got a chance to talk to Anne... I guess I fit right in! We had such a fun time and it was nice being out by myself, doing something I took for granted before babies. Here are our outtakes from the evening!




It was wickedly lovely! I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: