Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pretty, pretty pillows

While I was picking up supplies for another project when I saw the cutest fabric. And, it was 60% off! Bazinga!

1 yd of fabric plus two pillow forms from Ikea in my supply closet equaled two new, really cute and cheap pillows for the sofa.



My Phin liked them, too.


And, Ben decided he needed to help me make the bed yesterday. Oh, what a guy! He's such a big helper.


I've been big into crafting lately... sewing, painting, scrapbooking, etc. Mr Tech Guy's quilt is almost done and I have two others in the works. Several smaller blankets are ready to be sewn too. I have two events coming up soon so I've also been doing fun crafts in preparation for those events. I can't wait to show you some sneak peaks of what I'm working on soon. I just can't seem to stop working to take pictures!

No comments: