Thursday, October 6, 2011

22 Weeks

I wanted J to take a picture of me last night but by the time he got home, my hair had turned to Shirley Temple hair so I nixed that idea. Here I am bright and early on this event day at work! Sorry you can't see the "bump." I'll try again later once I get home and re-post a new one if I can!


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! Especially pants. I can still get away with my normal tops and dresses.
Sleep: I love sleep! Sleep, sleep, sleep! Still having a few potty breaks a night and crazy dreams. Last night in my dream I birthed an egg, just like a chicken! WEIRD!
Best moment this week: Feeling really close to God, Jared and this growing baby boy in my belly. Nothing. is. better!
Miss Anything? ICED TEA! How could I have forgotten? I miss this horribly! I could make decaf iced tea at home but then I'm still not supposed to use any sort of artificial sweetner and I have an unhealthy love of sweet n low!
Movement: Absolutely, but nothing that is keeping me awake or waking me up. He loves to be active in the middle of the day.. say 10am-2pm!
Food cravings: Black beans and eggs, separate not together. And, still cereal sometimes. Boo Berry is back..anyone else excited?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Taking prenatals and brushing my teeth!
Have you started to show yet: Yeppers.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but a little emotional this week!
Looking forward to: My first baby shower this weekend!! (Yes, I know it's a bit early but everyone wanted to do it while my parents were still in the Midwest!) Can't wait to see all my family and friends!

No comments: