Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby Blankie

I love opening gifts... especially much anticipated ones! I bought something off etsy for our little guy and I couldn't wait for it to arrive from Seattle! Imagine my excitement when it arrived last week... but it didn't only arrive, it arrived fully wrapped! So not only did I get to un-wrap the mailer, but I got to unwrap the gift!


It was fantastic!

Once I got the package opened, our baby boy's blankie was inside! It is just like the picture showed. It is perfect! J and I each had a very special blankie growing up and we have scoured the earth for the perfect one for our baby. So far I have three that I just know he'll love but this one is just perfect!


I hope he loves it as much as we do! Even J couldn't believe how perfect it was... so soft, great color, perfect size, etc!

No comments: