Thursday, October 20, 2011

24 Weeks -- 6 Months Along!

Yesterday, I got to take a tour of Epic for work! Spending part of my work day with my husband = AWESOME! Meeting some great people I've heard great things about = FANTASTIC! Eating lots and lots of awesome things = YUMMY! Here we are in building H or "Heaven"! See our little guy making my jacket pooch out?


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lbs
Maternity clothes? About a half and half mix still.
Sleep: Last night was the first night I had trouble sleeping... I hope it was a fluke!
Best moment this week: J finally feeling the baby kick from the outside! For weeks, the baby would be moving every-which-way and as soon as J would touch my belly the kicks would stop. I'm so excited that J was finally able to experience this with me!
Miss Anything? ICED TEA! I think I'm going to treat myself with hot tea (decaf) this weekend!
Movement: Yes, yes and yes! Still really active mid-day and late evening.
Food cravings: Eggs, still.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, blessed, loved, excited.
Looking forward to: Purchasing our cloth diapers for baby this weekend! We went to a cloth diapering 101 class on Tuesday so we feel a lot more prepared than we did before! I'm also looking forward to our doctor's appointment next Monday. I love getting reassurance that all is going and growing as it should!

No comments: