Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Royer goes to the Moon

Royer loves Claudios y Glorias. His pal Luis works there. He LOVES all the food here, but especially the food at Claudios y Glorias. It is tucked back on Playa del Coco off the beaten path and it is good, typico food. You sit in the open air restaurant, overlooking Coco. It's a gorgeous view. The view paired with the food and the wait staff make it a triple threat. I have pictures -- many pictures -- showing Royer "going to the moon" with his dinner, but unfortunately I lost the last 161 photos of our trip. So you'll just have to take my word for it.

Pictures that will remain in my heart include my tearful goodbye with Auntie M, my "senior pictures," Royer and his moon traveling, and some gorgeous sunsets. There may be more but I can't remember and that might be ok.

Today we're spending time at the beach, time at the pool, packing and then relaxing with the sunset.

No comments: