Thursday, November 3, 2011

26 Weeks -- Welcome to a Growth Spurt!

We are definitely in a growth spurt! I'm exhausted, forever starving and feeling some major growing pains... not to mention the lovely itchy belly! I know it must sound crazy, but I love knowing that he is growing big and strong each day, despite my minor discomforts. I am so very blessed.

Here I am sporting my 26 week bump!


How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep: Still sleeping great!!
Best moment this week: Celebrating Christmas early with my sister and nephew from Indiana. And having my nephew ask all sorts of pregnancy/baby questions and want to feel my belly over and over! So cute! What a blessing they are to us.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and my back.
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Egg muffins and cereal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: Arizona! Seeing my mom and dad!! Seeing their reaction to how big I will have gotten! :)

No comments: