Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Work-in-Progress

Just when you think you're getting ahead, something happens that sets you back... isn't that how it is for you, too? We were so happy to be knocking things off our "Project List" left and right when our bathroom sprang a leak. J spent all Saturday working on it only to have it continue leaking... so a plumber it is.

This week we have a visit from the plumber and the roofer and a visit to the vet, license branch, doctor and blood-draw clinic. Not including my obligations for church and J's bowling. And all right before vacation, too. This should shape up to be an interesting week.

I wish I could say this was a fabulous weekend, but with the bummer of bathroom news, J and I decided to run LOTS of errands Saturday night which resulted in me having a MISERABLE Sunday (hip pain, round ligament pain, etc). Not complaining, just wish I hadn't overdone it.

Anyway, I wanted to share the one project that we did get started this week. The letters for the nursery. J sprayed them over and over. They're almost done!



They're actually a metallic charcoal gray which complements the white and green just perfect!! I can't wait to get them up on the wall.

No comments: