Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our New Ride!

Blood work this morning coupled with the fact that I forgot to "schedule" this post means that you're getting it later than normal! Sorry to those of you who can't officially start your day without a bit of my lemonade!


We bought a new (to us) car! We are so excited. This car can accommodate my ENTIRE family and our things. Carseat, dog crates (3 dogs), two adults and our things! I feel so empowered. I'm glad we decided to make the investment.


Isn't it great? It even has heated seats. I think we're going to get an automatic start put in it so that in the winter we can get it pre-heated.


We now have 6 cars that belong to our household and 7 currently in our possession. Crazy! Good thing we driving one to Arizona and dropping one off in Indiana! Then we'll be back down to 5...yes, for 3 people! :)

No comments: