Thursday, November 24, 2011

29 Weeks -- Happy Thanksgiving!

We have ran headfirst into the third trimester, welcoming heartburn, indigestion, swollen feet, strong kicks and jabs and fatigue! Here I am with my dear friend!


How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep. I've even started shopping around for nursing bras now!
Sleep: Sleep is fabulous.
Best moment this week: Being with my parents and inlaws and husband and dear, dear friends!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly! Iced Tea! My pups!
Movement: Yes! My mom loves feeling and seeing him move! He is getting so strong that some of his kicks are uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Eggs and hummus.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but pretty flat!!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tighter!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, relaxed and excited!
Looking forward to: Black Friday Shopping tomorrow!

No comments: