Thursday, November 17, 2011

28 Weeks -- Welcome to the 3rd Trimester!

We're getting a lot accomplished as far as Baby goes. We've decided upon a pediatrician, scheduled our 4D ultrasound, ordered the mobile, scheduled our car seat installation and we're working on day care and a maternity/newborn photographer. I found out the best time to get maternity pictures and the best time to get the 4D ultrasound done, 32-36 weeks and 26-34 weeks respectively, if you are curious.



How far along? 28 Weeks -- We're in the third and final trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: 5+ lbs -- proof is in the pudding today!
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep: Sleeping great and sleeping a lot, again!
Best moment this week: Sitting in our rocking chair just watching my belly move all over from his little kicks and jabs! I could stare at my belly for hours.. it's my new favorite pastime!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly! Iced Tea! My mom!
Movement: Yes! And, lots of it! I love the constant reminders that he's getting stronger and bigger!
Food cravings: Salad, Egg muffins and Fruit Loops.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but pretty flat!!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tighter!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited!
Looking forward to: Arizona, Thanksgiving, Black Friday!

No comments: