Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween Party

Yesterday was our MOMS Club Halloween Party! We had so much fun. I think Daredevil ran around for over two hours straight.



The kiddos decorated trick-or-treat bags before trick-or-treating.





They decorated (and ate) lots of yummy cookies!




Then we had a parade to show off our costumes and go trick-or-treating! We even attempted a group photo of the kiddos.





And they played... and played... and played... My little clown ran so fast, he was blurry in nearly every picture I attempted.














Great turnout, great costumes, great friends!


Here's a snapshot of our chaos!


I was a hot, sweaty mess by the end of it but I met some new moms and the kids all had a blast. If the kids have fun, then it was all worth it! I'm so blessed to be Daredevil's momma and I love making the littlest things special for him!

No comments: