Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 8th

What's special about October 8th??? Anyone... anyone??? I know! It's one of my best friend's birthdays!!!

Happy, happy birthday, Auntie M! We hope you get to celebrate and relax a bit today. We can't wait to see you in about a month!!!

Let's look at this throwback from, oh, 11 years ago. Hah! Welcome to your 30's!!! May you be blessed beyond measure.


In other news....

For even more October 8th randomness. I went to see Chicago last week with some girlfriends. I watched the whole think thinking how Roxie sounded and look so much like Paige Davis it was unreal. When walking to the parking garage, I commented on it and my friend looked over with a "duh" look and told me it WAS Paige Davis. You know, Paige Davis from Trading Spaces on TLC. What?!?! I knew the guy from Seinfeld was Billy Flynn but I couldn't believe it was Paige Davis. I think I'm the only person who is totally excited by this. She was really pretty good but it was kind of funny that she was cast in that role.


I was flipping through one of the millions of magazines I have and I saw that Rhianna was in Europe so I read further only to discover that she has uncovered my secret, best, most isolated but awesomest hidden treasure in all of Europe. How dare she? I mean, I guess great for Poland but horrible for the travelers who wanted to keep it hidden. Just don't leave your pilots license laying around while you're there. I had a friend who's pilots license got stolen there. Random. 



Daredevil has the engineering/investigative/inquisitive mind from his dad, uncle and grandpaw. Over the weekend, he and daddy were looking at how the printer/scanner/copier work. This is what they brought me from their lesson. Oh my boys. What a treasure?!


Daredevil was in a weird mood yesterday. He liked everything for about 5 minutes and nothing more than that. We did lots of random activities and spent time playing out back, out front, in the playroom, at the park, music class, etc. He took a long nap so I don't think he was tired. Who knows, maybe tomorrow will be better.


Yes, I know I look exhausted. No judgement. I am exhausted. I've bitten off more than I can chew the past two weeks and this week. I will get sleep again eventually. I will. Right? I will. Yes, I most definitely will get sleep eventually.


Over and out! Have a great Tuesday. We've got an appointment this morning, I'm hosting a playdate at Keva at 10:30, then Life Group is here tonight (which we are leading and providing treats for) and book club at my friend Lisa's right after. And that is just my Tuesday.

Ok, really. Signing off. Anything you want to hear about?

No comments: