Thursday, December 8, 2011

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty comfortably, still. Up a lot to go to the bathroom, flipping over a lot, crazy dreams and lots and lots of pillows to make me sleep. I think I take up a good queen sized bed by myself with all my pillows, blankies and dogs I need to be able to sleep soundly.
Best moment this week: Hanging out with the Selmer's all last weekend!! And, touring the hospital!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly! Iced Tea!
Movement: Yes! I think he's going to come charging straight out sometimes.
Food cravings: Egg McMuffins and McD's cheeseburgers with extra pickles and onions and no meat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake.
Wedding rings on or off? I can only wear my wedding band at this point!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but tired!
Looking forward to: A baby shower for our little guy and a Brown family holiday celebration! Should be fun times! I hope I have energy!!

No comments: