Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Advent Recap!

So far, we're doing great with our advent! Here's how we've spent our first two weeks of December.

1. Drank hot cocoa and we happened to look at some Christmas lights, too.
2. Addressed, stamped and mailed our Christmas cards to those we love.


3. Made a gingerbread house. Details next week.
4. Made chocolate covered pretzels. Details next week.
5. Decorated our home with Christmas lights (to be a light to others this season) and I also celebrated with a group of fabulous women.


6. Surprised some dear friends with some Christmas treats (and shared a peppermint hot chocolate).
7. Watched a Christmas movie (Eve's Christmas) together and snuggled.
8. Sang Christmas carols at home. I love Christmas music!
9. Spent some girl time with my SIL (hooray for a mani/pedi) and people watched at the mall!
10. Played the holiday edition of Minute to Win It that I found off Pinterest (details next week!).
11. Watch Christmas Vacation -- a family favorite!
12.Went out on a date night to one of my favorite restaurants in Verona!
And tonight, 13. Attending a Christmas party with our dear friends complete with a potluck, white elephant exchange and games!

Are you enjoying the season so far?? I'm on the hunt for a living nativity this weekend... I hope I find one!

No comments: