Thursday, December 29, 2011

34 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a Melon!

3 Weeks until our little one is full term! I can hardly believe that we're nearing delivery! All of a sudden, his birth is imminent and I need to get ready! J spent part of Christmas day getting his bathroom ready... diaper sprayer, new shower curtain, new shower head, etc. I need to get a few things ready for the bathroom, too, but it is almost ready.


 

We started washing his clothes last night so hopefully I'll feel more at peace about that soon!

And, J took a picture of me last night but it is hideous so I'm not posting it.

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Sleep: Still needing lots of sleep but still having trouble getting the sleep.. for all of the same reasons of last week.
Best moment this week: A relaxing holiday with my "pack." We really had a wonderful, relaxed and blessed holiday weekend complete with the best nap I've ever had (if I do say so).
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly and bending over/rolling over with ease.
Movement: Quite the little mover and getting rather strong! He should be about 4.5-5 pounds now!
Food cravings: Eggs, fruit and cereal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just indigestion and heart burn making me uncomfortable.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet.
Belly Button in or out? Flat!
Wedding rings on or off? Nope. Nada. Zilch.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but kind of emotional this Christmas.
Looking forward to: Maternity pictures TONIGHT!!! And, another 4D ultrasound early next week!

No comments: