Thursday, December 22, 2011

33 Weeks -- Baby is the size of a large pineapple!

I wanted to show you some nursery progress this week since it is really starting to come along. Diaper bag and changing table basket.. you're up next!

Here is the artwork from Argentina! I love it!!!



The right side of the room. The woven animal pieces were made in Kenya at Beacon of Hope where my mission trip was to in July. Even though I didn't go, I wanted Owen to have something from there.


And the left side of the room. The frames will have some animal photos in them but they haven't arrived yet!


And here I am with my growing belly! Have I mentioned I hate bending over???


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Sleep: Still requiring lots of sleep but starting to have trouble sleeping. Tums now live on my bedside table, I go to the bathroom a few times every night, I get restless leg syndrome about every night along with my sore and swollen legs/ankles, I constantly flip and flop to try to ease my sore hips, bizarre dreams have returned and apparently I've started snoring. How attractive!?!
Best moment this week: A relaxing weekend at home, learning about newborns, getting more done in the nursery, just relaxing and enjoying the holiday season! It's our last Christmas as a duo! We even found National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation #2... we bought it and watched it IMMEDIATELY!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly and bending over with ease.
Movement: Still quite a bit of movement throughout the day but he is the strongest around 7-9pm.
Food cravings: Eggs, beans, anything vegetarian that my mom would cook me. I told J that I am so excited for my mom to come so she can cook for us. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just indigestion making me uncomfortable.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No, but I have started having BH contractions! Scared me to death the first time. :)
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake, J was laughing at my flat belly button just last night.
Wedding rings on or off? The band is still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, but I have a really short fuse, especially with my dear husband... I hope it's just the hormones and that it goes away soon.
Looking forward to: Christmas and some quality time just with my "pack."

No comments: