Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Craft - St Patricks Day Edition

It was a gorgeous morning today, but seriously, who ordered the snow? We have had snow the past three days. Doesn't Mother Nature know that Spring is right around the corner? Ah, well, I'll take the snow over rain and mud, I guess.


With St Patrick's Day coming up, I made a quick craft to put us in the spirit! I love banners, I feel like they are so festive and instantly spruce up a space. For this banner, I just ran to Joann's and got some fun fabric, felt and ribbon. Cut out some shamrocks and sew it up. Lickety-split, easy peasy. This is something easy and quick that you can throw together for any occasion. It would be fun to let your kiddo pick out the fabric.



With some of the extra fabric, I made Daredevil a bowtie and I made me a flower pin. They took like zero time and I love how they turned out. Now we have our festive St Patrick's Day attire!


Daredevil loves his Lucky Charms. I get smiles and claps when he gets them for breakfast. Since he's been sick, I'm happy to oblige! What's more St Patrick's Day than Lucky Charms.


We also made a taste-tested, family-approved, quick and easy St Patrick's Day inspired dessert today! I'll share it with you tomorrow!! Your family will love it, too!

No comments: