Thursday, March 14, 2013

Recipe - St Patrick's Day Edition

I decided that easy would be an easy treat to make and transport to celebrate St Patrick' Day. I got the idea here. This is a great idea to do with your toddler or young child. Daredevil is a bit too little to help, but he sure liked eating the ingredients!


You need:
Hugs and/or Kisses
M&Ms in your color of choosing (I chose green and white mint ones for St Patrick's Day)
Pretzels


You place your pretzels on a baking sheet, add an unwrapped hug or kiss.


Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes
Stick an M&M in the center
Let cool and enjoy!

So easy! And seriously, your kids would love unwrapping the candy, sorting the M&Ms, helping put the hugs or kisses on the pretels... so much fun!


I will say that these were on the stove cooling when Mr Tech Guy and Twin dropped in for lunch and let's just say that they were BIG fans of them! Try them, you won't regret it.

If you're a nut person, another awesome thing to do is to melt a Rolo on the pretzel and stick a pecan down in the center. Yum yum yum!

Enjoy!!

...

And, I have to shout it from the rooftops that I am so very very very proud of my most awesome nephew who made the baseball team after some intense try-outs!!!! Go Rocks! I've been a puddle all day!

No comments: