Monday, March 11, 2013

Misery Loves Company

My sweet Daredevil is miserable!


That sickness that was going around our family? Well, it came back for Daredevil or just took its sweet time getting worse. It hit like a train on Saturday. Missed family gathering in lieu of a visit to urgent care left us with a diagnosis of a sinus infection and some antibiotics. Fast forward two days and he's worse. Another trip to see our PCP and a diagnosis of ear infections in both ears with a new antibiotic. Needless to say, he is miserable and exhausted, which means that everyone is exhausted. I absolutely hate seeing him so miserable. It makes my heart hurt.


I do want to give a happy birthday shout-out to my BIL! Hope your day was great.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

We all feel for you and our little Daredevil.

Wish you could have joined us in the celebration, but it's alright, there will be more to come!