Monday, October 27, 2008

The First Wisconsin Snow

Oh yeah, I wanted to be sure to document the first snow of the year. Of course, nothing stuck to the ground, but it still snowed. I'd forgotten how funny the dogs got around the snow. Benton wants to fight it. When I let him out to potty while it was flurrying, he kept running in circles and looking up at the snow like he was going to fight it! It was the cutest thing ever.

The visit with Nick and Steph was even more fun than I expected. We had a great time hanging out, enjoying each other's company, exploring the Dells and bringing our baby turtles home. I was really sad to see them go yesterday, so were the boys. Oliver is still upset today. We'll see them in a few weeks for Thanksgiving... that's what I keep telling myself!

No comments: