Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a wonderful world...

And I think to myself...what a wonderful world...and a wonderful week...

Well, I'll say, it has gone from a bad/sad week to a great week with the help of some extremely amazing and supportive friends. I am so blessed to have such amazing women in my life!

The sun is shining, the colors are rich and beautiful, the flavors are strong and vibrant, my relationships (from all over the world) seem to be flourishing, I've been able to start spreading joy in and around Madison, I feel so supported from my husband, friends and family, I feel like I'm starting to find myself all over again in this new place I call home. It's funny how a move makes you redefine who you are, what you like ... etc. I don't think I expected that but I'm definitley embrasing it.

Hope all is well, wherever you are!

No comments: