Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good...

It might not be quite that corny, but my last night I saw my long, lost sorority sister/old roommate/mom in the house - Mandy! She lives in Alaska now but she was home doing some recruiting for her company at UW-Madison. While she was home she gave me a call and, luckily, I was free! I spent a few hours with her and her family at her parent's home in Verona! It felt so much like being with my own family. They were all so welcoming and loving and just overall so much fun to be around. It's been a rough week for me and I think it was just what my heart needed yesterday.

Also, I want to say a quick word to anyone from Butler's Admission Office who may be reading this... GOOD LUCK! The Fall Open House is on Friday, October 31st, and it is the first of its kind! I'm just hoping for record numbers and smooth sailing for the event ahead. I wish I could be there but at least know I'm thinking of you all!!!

No comments: