Monday, May 16, 2011

John Deere for Her!

I spent all week/end with two of the most awesome kiddos I know and we got to do lots of fun things -- from baking cakes, to making chocolate covered pretzels and fortune cookies, to painting magnets, painting fingernails, watching movies, playing with the "goggies," etc.

We also got to spend some time shopping for and crafting for a certain someones upcoming special 3rd birthday party. We bought about everything we'll need and we got the invites mailed out, we made a banner, we made the favors, we made decorations for the cake table and we made her a hat to match her get-up! I don't want to show you too much quite yet, I want to wait for the party, but here is the invitation we picked out!


As you can tell, the party is at the farm and the theme in pink John Deere. Too cute. I still have to make tractor crayons, but other than that, we're good to go for the party!

No comments: