Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random Musings

Last night I ate Special K for dinner and I had a piece of toast. Just keepin' it real in case someone out there thinks I make great dinners every night. I can't wait to show you how to craft in the car tomorrow... just in time for any Memorial Day roadtrips you have!

The favors for the bridal shower in a few weeks turned out super cute. I finished them up last night. See for yourself. I won't tell you what they are just yet! Stay tuned.


My hair stylist says that there's always something new going on with my hair. She's right. Since 7th grade, I've been doing something different with my hair quarterly. Most of the time I go for that goldenrod look with blonde and/or copper hi-lights but regardless, my hair is constantly in flux.

Here's my latest change...

From this...

to this...


What do you think? I know it's dark for summer but it is very close to my natural color and I'm thinking that I kinda feel like a frizzy-haired Kardashian stepchild with it. HAHHA! Oh, the fun! Did you hear Kim's engaged?

No comments: