Friday, August 27, 2010

Freebie Friday

I love finding a great freebie online. I thought I'd share a few of them with you today.

For the crafty chefs out there, here is a link for some super cute recipe cards.You can keep them for yourself or use them when you need to pass out a fabulous recipe. You could also write up a bunch of family recipes, bind them with twine and a sweet tag and give them as part of a wedding shower gift.

For those of you who adore the "Stay Calm and Carry On" signs, you're in luck. Here is a freebie of a similar signs that says, "Get Excited and Make Things." It has four popular colors to choose from. I think I'm going to put mine in my craft corner/room. I just don't know where in there yet.



I also found this free modern art website. It is truly incredible, especially that these artists will give you their art for FREE! I am increasingly smitten with this one and this one; but there are so many that I just love. Can you imagine this and this in a sweet nursery? How precious! I'm trying to think where I could use these in my life now.

Now there is no excuse for you to be lacking in beautiful art in your life. I hope you find something you like as well.

No comments: