Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Exciting Day!

For those of you who don't know I am heading out on my "Roadtrip 2.0" today. Today is technically Day #0 as I'm driving from Madison to Indy to get a jump start on tomorrows drive. I'm picking up M at 10 am and we're heading east. I am so excited for some tried and true girl talk, new experiences and an incredibly great time.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/50955088/new-england-letterpress-art-print-state by 1canoe2 on etsy.

To buy the piece above, click here. Another cute etsy find! If only I had a place to put it. For now, I'll just admire it!

For those of you who would like to follow along, here is our rough itinerary although things are bound to change!
9/14 -- Madison, WI to Indianapolis, IN
9/15 -- Indianapolis, IN to Pittsburgh, PA
9/16 -- Pittsburgh, PA to Philadelphia, PA via Hershey, PA and Wilmington, DE
9/17 -- Philadelphia, PA to NYC, NY via Atlantic City, NJ
9/18 -- NYC, NY
9/19 -- NYC, NY to Newport, RI via New Haven and Hartford, CN and Providence, RI
9/20 -- Newport, RI to Provincetown, MA via Woods Hole, MA and Martha's Vineyard, MA
9/21 -- Provincetown, MA to Salem, MA via Boston and Oxford, MA
9/22 -- Salem, MA to Bar Harbor, ME via Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
9/23 -- Bar Harbor, ME to Waterbury/Stowe, VT via Sargents, NH
9/24 -- Stowe, VT to Niagra Falls, Ontario
9/25 -- Niagra Falls, Ontario to Madison, WI via Brighton, MI

In addition to my traveling goodness today, there a few other reasons to celebrate today.
1. Letters to Juliet arrives on DVD today. I have been waiting anxiously to see this ever since I missed it when it was out in the theatre. I'm hoping to rent it online at Amazon for $3.99 when M is driving so that I don't have to wait much longer.
2. The Cartolina App comes out today. I am seriously in love. How pretty are these notes?? It's like beautiful snail mail (which we all know I love) in the form of a text! Love at first site right there, folks.


For the next week or so, I've tried to schedule some posts but I'll also be posting from the road. Let me know if there is anything we can't miss on this trip!

No comments: