Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Hideout -- Top Secret

Today is Day #1 of my roadtrip and M and I are headed from Indianapolis, IN, to Pittsburgh, PA. Once we in for the night I'll try to post an update, but if I'm up too late chatting I'll post it on our way to Philadelphia. In the meantime, here's my new awesome (and top secret) hideout. No one else ever allowed! Well, maybe I'm just kidding on that last part, but I do love the room so much that I don't really care to share it with anyone else.


This room was created as our "office" but seeing as how the only office related item we needed to store in the space was a printer and its items, we decided to combine it into a library or a den. It now has printer and computer misc items, my sewing machine and items, my bookshelf with my favorite books and to be read books and all sorts of my favorite things.

Enjoy the tour of my secret hideout...


I'm not sure that everything is in its final place right now and I'm still looking for the perfect piece to go on the blank wall on the left, but I love it. It's quaint, it's cozy, it's inviting, it's me. I sink into the chaise with my copy of Jane Eyre and will hide away with my cup of tea for hours. Bliss.

No comments: